What are cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of data that is stored on a user’s computer upon visiting certain web pages. Cookies allow sites to gather and store information about a user’s web activity and equipment, and, depending on the kind of data they contain and the way in which they are sent to the web browser, they may be used to recognize individual users.
What kind of cookies does this website use?
Technical cookies Technical cookies allow the user to browse a website, platform or application, and use the different options or services that these provide, for example, control web traffic and data transfers, access restricted parts of the site, record the elements used in certain forms, make an online purchase, subscription, or event, use security features, and store the content of audio or video files shared through servers and social networks.
Personalization cookies allow users to access web services with certain predefined elements, established through a series of criteria on the user’s computer; these may include language preferences, the type of browser used to access services, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
Analytical cookies? Analytical cookies allow the website to track and analyze information on how users visit the various pages on the site. The data collected through this type of cookie is used to measure activity on the web page, application, or platform, and to construct user profiles for the visitors of said pages, applications, and platforms, in order to improve user experience, and allow for better service.
For more information about the different types of cookies, you can visit the web site: http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
How can I disable or delete cookies?
You can choose to allow, block, or delete cookies installed in your computer by adjusting the settings of the web browser you use. But doing so might limit your ability to visit certain parts of the website or take advantage of some of our services.
Dear Customer, in accordance with article 10 of Law no. 675/96 “Protection of people and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data” (hereafter referred to as “Law”) we would like to inform:
a) the personal and demographic information provided by you to “Morgana Hotel” as part of trade relationship aimed at the conclusion of contractual agreements, performance of contractual services, promotional activities or otherwise acquired during our activities in compliance with legislative and contractual provisions, shall be treated in compliance with the above regulations and obligations confidentiality therein;
b) that processing of personal data pursuant to article 1, paragraph 2, letter. b) of the Act, shall mean any operation or set of operations carried out with or without the aid of electronic or automated means, concerning the collection, recording, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, diffusion, cancellation and distribution of data. The treatment is done through automated means or otherwise, with controlled access and according to the procedures laid down in Articles 9 and 15 of the Law and its implementing regulations;
c) that the data are treated for institutional purposes, connected or instrumental to our Company, such as filing, processing, billing, customer management and, in particular:
1) to comply with legal obligations related to civil, tax, accounting, etc. for administrative management of the relationship you have established with our company;
2) to fulfill contractual obligations, technical support and technical information, after-sales service.
d) that the data are collected and recorded in order to allow access only to those “Morgana Hotel” authorized: data can be processed in accordance with the previously stated purposes, within the “Morgana Hotel” or they may be communicated outside to:
1) of affiliated companies, subsidiaries, affiliated to the “Morgana Hotel”;
2) commercial partners “Morgana Hotel”;
3) of the companies making inquiries concerning the scope of customer satisfaction.
Further we informed that all concerned can exercise their rights under Article 13 of Law 675/96 which are summarized below:
1) through free access to the contents of the register which Article 31 of Law 675/96, the existence of data concerning him;
2) to be informed about:
1. name, title, company name, domicile, residence and headquarters of the data controller;
2. the purposes and methods of treatment;
3. name, denomination, domicile name, registered office of the controller.
3) obtain, from:
1. Confirmation of the existence of personal data relating to him and communication of such data in an intelligible form;
2. Information on the logic and purpose of treatment;
3. Cancellation and transformation into anonymous data or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which they were collected and processed;
4. Updating, rectification or integration of data;
5. A declaration that the operations referred to in 3:04 numbers were brought to the attention of those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed except in cases where this proves impossible or involves a use of means clearly disproportionate to the right protected;
6. to oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him or even to the scope of the collection;
7. to oppose, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data relating to him, provided for purposes of commercial information or sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or interactive commercial communication and to be informed by the owner, not later than the time when the data are communicated or disclosed the possibility of freely exercising this right.
In exercising these rights, please give, in writing, delegate or proxy to individuals or associations. If you intend to provide personal information to third parties, we remind you that the personal data of third parties may be disclosed by the person concerned after obtaining the relevant informed consent, in accordance with Articles 10 and 11 of Law 675/1996. We inform you, therefore, that the assumption above is applied, you assume full responsibility for the truthfulness, completeness and legality of the transfer of third-party data, raising “Dreamcos International s.r.l.” from all responsibility.
The data processing is done through instruments that guarantee security and confidentiality in accordance with Presidential Decree n. 318/99 with controlled access limited to authorized personnel. The data will be kept at the registered office of “Morgana Hotel” set on Via Lombardia, 13, 25050 Rodengo-Saiano (BS) for the time prescribed by law.